We are Justabout retirement plan services.
There are several key areas that companies need to address with their plans to protect themselves from lawsuits and/or violations if they are audited by the Department of Labor. We help companies to establish these procedures. We have access to two of the most cutting-edge tools to help us to do our job the best way possible for our retirement plan clients.
- Help company to select the recordkeeper and third-party administrator (TPA) and review periodically
- Establish Investment Committee and Investment Policy Statement (IPS) for the plan (Section 3(21) Fiduciary plans)
- Train the Investment Committee on their fiduciary responsibility to the plan (Section 3(21) Fiduciary plans)
- Meet regularly with Investment committee to review the plan statistics and investment monitoring reports (Section 3(21) Fiduciary plans)
- Recommend investment mix and Qualified Default Investment Alternatives (QDIAs) for the plan to create a diverse lineup of high-quality selections at reasonable costs
- Create recommended model portfolios to be included in the plan lineup (optional)
- Monitor investments quarterly based on the criteria of the IPS
- Help with development of Fiduciary File for the company to keep all important documents related to the plan
- Educate employees on an annual basis about the benefits of the plan and the investment options available
- Meet with participants individually to help them to better understand the benefits and investment options in the plan
- Prepare presentations and/or email memos for employees on various financial topics of interest